Mother’s Day is around the corner, and I’ve got everything you need to make mama happy! My first rule for Mother’s Day is to treat Mom like the queen that she is, and my second rule is to NEVER, I repeat NEVER buy her an appliance of ANY KIND (even if she says she wants one).
Getting an appliance for Mother’s Day, is like getting a toothbrush on Halloween…
Here are some of my favorite gifts for Mother’s Day 2015:
1. Mug + Joe – give mom an inspirational mug and a gift certificate to her favorite coffee shop.
2. Club W – if mom is a wine lover, sign her up for a monthly vino club!
3. Spa at Home – the clarisonic mia is always on my must HAVE list – pamper mom at home!
4. Personal Stylist – give mom a new wardrobe – carefully curated and sent right to her door!
5. Handbag – you cannot go wrong with a new bag for mom, like the one that I want this year (hint,hint) 🙂
6. Bling – you also can’t go wrong with some new jewels – I love these handmade stacking bracelets.