Winter is here, and many of us in the Northeast are getting set to experience a huge blizzard. If you have kids, then you know that keeping them busy during a snow day can be challenging. Here are 9 activities to help keep them occupied (and you happy) during a snow day:
1. Melted Heart Crayons: recycle crayon pieces and turn them into pretty heart shaped crayons
2. Snow Ice Cream: turn snow into a yummy treat
3. Masking Tape Maze: make a maze for all of those cars that are laying around
4. Snowman in a Baggie: create a cute and squishy snowman in a bag
5. Snowman Treats: super easy three-ingredient recipe
6. Indoor Snow Paint: bring the snow inside and get creative
7. Outdoor Snow Paint: spray the snow and create a rainbow of colors!
8. Peanut Butter Bars: no-bake 5 ingredient bars
9. Snowflake Ballerinas: a pretty take on paper snowflakes
Stay safe and warm everyone and enjoy the snow!