Father’s Day is around the corner, so we decided to ask our friend (and gift expert) Dan from Gear Haiku what to get Dad this year. Here are some of his awesome recommendations:
1. iPhone Commuter Series Wallet by Otterbox: A protective case buddies up with a minimalist wallet
2. Steampunk-Inspired Coffee Mill: Grinding your own beans has never been this cool
3. Weekender Watch by Timex: Affordable Summer style, and can you have too many watches?
4. The Pitt Boss BBQ Toolbelt: The perfect accessory for the Alfa Dog behind the grill
5. Man Crates: A manly take on a gift basket. Dads dig Man Crates.
Still stumped? If you’re really stuck, just stay C.A.L.M.. Those soothing four letters are all you need to know to come up with a gift that “gets” dad. Click here to learn how to stay C.A.L.M. and find a great gift.
Thanks Dan!!! Be sure to check out Gear Haiku for cool gear and other unique gift ideas.